Thursday, June 7, 2007

well....
a lot has happened since I last posted! But I'll just talk about today.
Lets see--
1st is assembly-
Well, I have a lot to say about that. But I won't cause its not that nice. Just let me say this. I think instead of having people who have already won it, they should give other people a chance. I know a lot of people who haven't gotten one in the three years they have been here, and they all have deserved it! =]
2nd is spanish-
review...thats about it!
3rd is english-
review and then we went outside for the last five minutes. fun! but i did get a C on the f-ing comedy act thing....I MEAN CMON! I wasn't that bad. So I'm pretty pissed at Ms. Ebeling
4th is civics-
review. for those who know what I am talking about; IT SHOULD BE PROBABLE CLAUSE!
5th is science-
put our projects down in the fishbowl. then me, josh, katherine, diana, mckenna, and meredith sat at the lockers and talked. it made me sad at points. =[
6th is math-
review. colin acting like a girl who walks like a raptor. LMAO! btw shes coming into 9th grade next year
7th is choir-
me, diana, jenny and katherine 'guarded' our projects since we didnt help clean up during science. it was fun. we talked for a while and then mr. early came in and was like 'dont be like the current freshmen...they are SICK!' lmao. it was hilarious, but also somewhat true.
8th is dance-
you know that space in the gym where there is a door up high on the wall. well i have always wondered what was up there. so we asked mrs. wolkoff and she let us go see! it was quite cool! i got to see a picture that had steve when he had hair. haha. and then we just talked the rest of the time.
then the last 15 minutes of the last day of school-
we had that 'cheesy' thing where we would welcome each grade into their 'new' forum. fun! just kiddin'. but the 6th and 7th grade enjoyed it. and some of the 8th graders did.
then after school-
a lot of people signed my yearbook. i still need people to sign it during exams! =]



okay------
about the people leaving
all i have to say is that i am really going to miss colin, matt, and kevin. i have gotten to know each of them a lot better this year but i wish i had done that WAY sooner. because they are all really cool people
denise, michaela, and mickhayla-
essentials back from the 6th grade. i really dont want any of you guys to leave! it makes me so sad =[.

about the NEW PEOPLE-
i like new people. but not that many new people. i mean comon, 31 new students in the 9th grade!!! but then again, it will be kinda cool to have new people. so i can be friends with different kind of people. i hope none of them are that intimidating.
I also cant wait for the new guys! ;) i heard that some pretty cute ones are coming into our grade! we'll see.


This summer-----
i have a plan... i cannot tell anyone (except the people I already told or people who 'found out') what it is.... But i hope it is amazing! it will take hard work though. lots of effort. Whoever is coming back next year will be able to 'see' it! I CANNOT WAIT!

Tommorow-
8th grade recognition--memory books, yay!
dinner with kat--fun!
kat's house-to change and get ready to PARTAY
NEUTRAL ZONE PARTY- I am going to try to have so much fun! dance with everybody and say my 'goodbyes'
Sleepover-EXTRA FUN! WOOHOO!

ORIGINAL CLASS OF 2011-
I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER EVERYBODY! YOU GUYS ARE THE ORIGINAL GH2011! I LOVE ALL OF YOU! <<<<------FO SHO!

SAGA OUT

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i can't wait for the surprise!!! though i have an idea..but I'M NOT TELLING YOU.
;]

this year has been a lotta fun.

maxwell said...

its gonna be really cool having that may nnew people. it just means more freinds, even thouogh they will be pretty intimidating at first.

and cute guys AJ? what about all the cute girls? thats what im excited about.

maxwell said...

omg, i thought i clicked on ajs, thats stupid of me. hi abby! i love u abby. wow im pretty stupid, i need to pay atention. haha,...uuuuh

deleted said...

you need to update, ha.